Saturday 26 November 2011

My bad bad relationship........with printers

Hello all!

I am not having a good day today I'm afraid.  I not only ran out of ink the other day so ended up not being able to print my hen party invites and but now my printer refuses to produce me anything halfway decent.  It seems it has an issue with printing black, either coming out grey, pixelated or just grainy.  It is the quality that I am most bothered about.  You can hardly see the lovely Damask patterning, and the definition of text and shapes is just awful. 

I can't decided whether it is my printer, or the settings, but I have really had enough today now.  I feel like I have been trying to do something so simple for way too long.  I don't usually have a problem with it so I think it is just out to get me today.  I will try another printer tomorrow but if all else fails I will get a quote and send it to the professionals.

Hopefully I will post soon with something much more positive! :-)

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment