Saturday 12 November 2011

Musings of likes and dislikes

I love the smell in the air after it rains, and the feeling you get when you have a 'completely contented' moment..... and a completely ‘blonde’ moment.  I am mad on spotted and striped print, colourful stationery sets and handmade artefacts. 

Chocolate and cheese are amazing together.

I’m a passionate person who loves a big party but also a good ole natter, cream cake and a cup of Tetley.  I can’t get enough of the colours teal and white right now.  I love winter fashions and cuddling up in the warm.  I need curtains shut.  When I meet up with friends we like to sit in the darkest, warmest corner of the pub.


I love a candlelit church on an icy Christmas Eve.

The person I look up to most is my Mum.  She is amazing and I can only hope I will be just like her one day.  She makes me want to look for the good. There are people in life who will catch you when you fall............my Mum never lets me fall.

Family is everything to me. 

My Gran is the font of all knowledge, my Dad is the one you can count on and my Sister is my ultimate soul mate.  I could have died earlier this year and it made me realise just how important the people that matter really are.  We are being looked after.

I loathe the touch of a rough surface on my palms; it gives me the heebie jeebies.  I don’t like the pungent smell of petrol and the sin that are crocs.  I can’t stand the toilet seat being left up, and freezing winds that make your nose run.

I always lose one earring.

x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment