Wednesday 23 November 2011

Hen Party Invitations

Even though I have already invited our guests through facebook,  I still feel it is important to formally invite people.  Also I can never resist an excuse to design something.  As my sister has decided she wants a Christmas themed Hen Party, the colours are to be red, black, white and green.  However I don't want to make the invites to simply look like a Christmas card so I am going with just reds and blacks for that 'saucy' hen party feel.

I know my sister will want a sophisticated look, so with this in mind, I designed a DL invite with a front and back.  The front explaining the Hen Party itself, and the back giving information and addresses.  I will show you a picture at the end of this post as it is not imperative they are secret.

Obviously I won't post the back of the invite as it has my address and details etc.  I am loving Damask at the moment and find I am including it in my designs quite a bit.  It really gives that chic sophisticated kind of look that I wanted.

Anyway, today I will be printing and they will be sent out by the end of the week.  So best get on!

Happy crafting!

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment