Wednesday 15 August 2012

Hi chaps and chapesses! 

After a little break I am back and looking for my next wedding fayre to exhibit at.  I can't wait as I have loved every minute of creating my samples.  I have started work on a few new ranges that I can give you a sneaky peek at before they go on the website:


Lots of fresh and summery colours right now.  I am a fan of polka dots, mini roses, lollipops and cupcakes.  Speaking of cupcakes, I recently purchased a whole cupcake making kit with piping nozzles and the works.  Please comment and let me know any of your cake conquests.... Or cake catastrophes for that matter!

I have also been doing some more web design work for the Create and Craft channel:

http://www.createandcraft.tv

Here is a recent hub page I did for them for the Serif brand:




I love their products to bits and they are also great for any beginners out there who are afraid of the big design programs.  It really is so straightforward!  Give it a go!


x x x




No comments:

Post a Comment